Shipping & Delivery
- We are located in between London & St Thomas, ON Canada
- To Lessen our 'footprint' on the environment we do not print invoice & sales slips for orders. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account.
- Orders are generally processed & shipped in 2-3 business days of payment clearance.
- We ship worldwide. We are unable to give a shipping estimate without an address; if contacting for a quote please include: Country, Postal Code/Zip Code. An idea of the products that will be in the order will be helpful for a shipping quote as well.
- FLAT RATE shipping of $15 for Canada and $20 for the Continental USA.
- Due to deep discounted prices we will not be offering FREE SHIPPING at this time.
- Customer is responsible for any additional duty/tax charges that may incur.
- We are not responsible for damages to parcels - we strive to package all parcels to withstand shipping conditions.
- Pickup is welcome by appointment for St Thomas, ON
- Pickup only. We are an online store only. Product viewing is not available.
- Pickup items are held for 7 calendar days and then the order will be cancelled - unless other arrangements have been made.
- We observe the following holidays. If the holiday falls on the weekend the holiday will be observed on the next regular business day. Orders may still be placed during the holidays but will not be pulled and cannot be shipped (as Canada Post would be closed).
- New Years Day (January 1)
- Family Day (3rd Monday in February)
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Victoria Day (May)
- Canada Day (July 1)
- Civic Holiday (First Monday in August)
- Labour Day (First Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving (Second Monday in October)
- Remembrance Day (November 11)
- Christmas Day (December 25)
- Boxing Day (December 26)
Privacy & Security
- We will not share your personal information with anybody. This includes:
- E-Mail address
- Home address - only used for shipping purposes
- Phone number - only used for shipping purposes
- Or any other confidential information.
* Reminder: Never send Credit Card or Banking information via e-mail.
Returns & Replacements
- Please contact ScrapbookingOasis.com prior to making any returns. We will not accept returns if this has not been done.
- 10% restocking fee on all returns.
- We do not accept returns on: Paper - patterned or cardstock, idea books, pens, cuttlebug, cricut, pre-order/special orders or opened items.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- All merchandise returns are subject to inspection and must be in resalable condition and original packaging. Any product deemed unsuitable for resale will not be accepted for exchange or refund.
- All refunds are for store credit only - no cash refunds.
- All discounted and sale items are FINAL SALE.
- Returns must be received within 7 business days, and include your invoice number and order number.
- All returns must be shipped with the same quality packaging - return costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Refunds will be for the dollar amount of product purchased only. When your return has been processed you will receive store credit which can be used on future purchases.
Lost or Damaged Parcels
- All orders are shipped with insurance.
- ScrapbookingOasis.com is not responsible for loss and/or damages incurred during transit.
- Canada Post is responsible for reimbursement for all loss and/or damages incurred during transit.
- ScrapbookingOasis.com will assist you with any claim that needs to be made.
- If an item is damaged due to a manufacturer defect - the item must be returned to ScrapbookingOasis.com for assessment prior to any refund (store credit) only.
- Please contact ScrapbookingOasis.com within 24 hours of receipt of order prior to shipping any items back.
To ensure a prompt refund or replacement of damaged product
- If the package is damaged in any way; to ensure a refund or replacement of damaged product. Upon receipt of the order please note to the shipper, and make note of the damage.
- Contact ScrapbookingOasis.com within 24 hours of receipt of the parcel.
- Provide a picture of the damaged goods (individiual pieces of necessary), of the outside and inside of the box(es) it was shipped in.
- Keep the box and all packaging.
- E-Mail the images to contact_us @ scrapbookingoasis.com
- Damaged items must be returned within 7 business days after approval of return from ScrapbookingOasis.com.
- A refund or replacement will only be issued after ScrapbookingOasis.com receives the returned product.
- All steps must be completed to ensure a refund or replacement of damaged product.
- All payments must clear before shipping of order - cheques held for up to 30 days for under $100, over $100 - held until payment clears.
- We are glad to accept:
- Cheques (must be valid in Canada)
- Money Orders (must be valid in Canada)
- Paypal (Credit Card Payments included) - when paying with Paypal you will be redirected to their website - please allow for the redirect to occur you will be sent back to ScrapbookingOasis.com after payment.
- With payment method of Cheque or Money Order - Orders are held for a maximum of 10 days, after which the order is cancelled if payment has not been received.
- www.paypal.com is the world's largest online payment processor servicing over 40 million members in 38 countries worldwide. PayPal supports most major credit cards along with other funding options. Credit Card orders are integrated right into our website so the process will be seamless regardless if you are a first-time PayPal user or already have a PayPal account.
- You can check the status of your order by logging into your account.
Updating Account Information
- Please take the time to verify and update your account information when placing orders to ensure prompt processing of your order.
Special & Custom Orders
- We will no longer be placing any Special or Custom orders.